1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

VGF BF4 Stats page is now live

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by Wicksy, May 4, 2012.

1. I have set up a VGF stats page for the forum, the link to get there is in the nav bar "BF3 Stats"

[​IMG]

in here you will see all your stats along with the rest of the VGF members that play BF3.

if you click on a player/member a pop up window will show you more in depth stats that you can browse.

if i have missed any member off this list please leave a message in here or at the top left of the leader board is a button that you can add yourself to the leader board.

[​IMG]

2. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

AWESOME!

I knew you could do it you big genius you!

3. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

ta mate, the only issue ive got is Internet explorer doesn't show correctly. still looking into this and have no idea why IE acts different to the other browsers, IE is a pain in the arse.

4. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

Cool work Nutz, well done chum.

One teeny thing ... couldn't see Sniper in there.

5. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

You're fucking useless!

:p

6. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

That's awesome mate. Looks good and saves having to use BL for a quick look see of stats.

I know that Better Battlelog doesn't support IE at the moment either.

7. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

It wasnt my fault, who ever added the PSN names to the Battlefield 3 - Friends Exchange List missed of a _ in middle of his PSN name. :**** you: as i added all the PSN names from there :D

So its user error on there part :rotfl: :rotfl:

8. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

It's not a blame culture chum.

9. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

also just to let people no you can enter your info for xbox and PC on that leader board as well, its not just restricted to PS3

10. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

Cheers Gav

Now if you could just alter it to show accuracy as the default stat that would be much appreicated :rotfl:

11. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

Bloody hell 3778 hrs playing time between all of us thats 157days :rotfl:

12. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

And the top 9 have played solidly for over a week each.

Fuck me!

13. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

Shotgun whoring doesn't count.

14. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

Now listen you, don't you try and take away my hard earned stat.

I camped long and hard to earn that percentage :rotfl:

15. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

Great page mate nice one

16. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

Just noticed this bad boy !! Nice one mate it really is the shit.. I just need to put some hours in and knock monk of the top lol :thumb:

17. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

How often does this update ? And does it update based on BF3stats or Battlelogs ?

18. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

Sweet, nice work Nutz :thumb:

19. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

Will look for sure nazz but think it could be 12 hours. I can force it but will take an hour or so to register.

Cheers gav and anyone else that has allready said thanks, just want to give you guys something on the forum. Im not a massive player like you guys are but BF3 has been a masive part of VGF over the last 6 months.

Cheers guys

20. Re: VGF BF3 Stats page is now live

how do i get on this illustrious list???