1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

VGF Battlefield Night

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by Eaglewolfenstein, Nov 18, 2016.

1. One night where we creating a match off between two teams on conquest.

Who would be interested in doing this? If we could get 20-30 it could make an interesting evening?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Would probably be interested, unfortunately there is no way to password protect custom servers or kick people so you would end up with half the server being randoms.

3. yerh that is a shame but as long as we can get a handful it cannot be too bad.

4. I'm keen....can one not host/start/find a server with limited spots then we all join same time

5. I'd definetly be up for this, always more fun going up against people you know. Shame the parties on PS4 are limited to 8.

6. Yep count me in for this

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. If this goes ahead then the best bet would be to play Rush. Rush has only 24 players, so if we had enough people interested then we could almost fill an Empty rush server. It would take some organisation to join at the same time but it shouldn't be that hard. The only other game modes with small player counts are Deathmatch, Domination and War pigeons, none of them offer a proper Battlefield experience.

• Like Like x 1
  8. @Registered

Not many then. Put your name down lads if you play battlefield.

9. As long as it's day shift or weekend i'm in

10. I'm in, hopefully it will be on a night that I can do.

11. I'm up for this

12. Prepare to be shotgunned and teabagged!

13. I'd expect nothing less

14. I don't have the new battlefield yet