1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Trying to find a tv show form the 90s

Discussion in 'Film,TV & Music' started by Lordofgames, May 7, 2016.

1. It was about old women and set in america, i thought it was called golden years or soemthing but its not. It was like frasier and cheers etc, same kind off thing/production/set/comedy etc.....but centred on 3 or 4 really old women

2. Wow...

:Tumbleweed:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. That's a whole new level of fucked up.

4a.m. and Golden Girls.

Can't get much lower really :ill:

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. na i was talking to a mate whilst playing fifa that late about how we used to watch vrap tv all night long before there was online gaming etc...and i recalled a show about old women i always watched but couldnt remember the name haha

5. @Riddler_Tam You laminated that pic?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Yes it sits alongside this one

[​IMG]

:W*nker:

• Funny Funny x 1

7. Hahaha

I fucking hate that woman you know, that fucking programme where she personally knew every murderer pissed me right off and I never even watched it

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. A show I can't stand myself, used to visit my aunt with my mum, was always on the afternoon we visited proper crap tv.

9. this is the best 'old person' show imo....actually enjoyed this one...

[​IMG]

10. Ahhhh. ..Diagnosis Murder. Can't beat Quincy M.E though.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. yeh quincy great also!

12. I like Game of Thrones.

13. The one set in Walford?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Just outside the east end, close though

15. its filmed in a garden back of the queen vic