1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

The Walking Dead (Season 4) - Use spoiler tags

Discussion in 'Film & TV' started by prison_inmate, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Episode 1 of the new season is very good, got high hopes for this series. :thumb:

2. is it only on Fox on tv? can't seem to find it anywhere else...

3. Needs to be good. Season 3 was a bit of a let down.

4. S3 has just finished on 'normal' TV. I enjoyed it. Much better than S2...got a lot more psychological!

5. Just about every torrent site on the interweb.

6. Things have moved on a bit, at the prison.Good start.One major actor to be killed off , I think it might be the guy on the bike.Do they use real people for the walkers , cause they all look like anorexic ?

7. Ep2 is pretty good too, lots of intestines!! they wont be in the prison much longer

8. Do you lot not have Fox? Are you unable to wait a week to watch it? lol

9. I don't have Fox... and i don't do torrents.... bah

10. I watch it on FOX.

11. Try Couch Tuner TV. Just be careful which stream you watch, as some are filled with pop ups/spam. VK source is the first one on there, and usually the best.

12. Episode 4 was a bit boring, far too much chat. One of the main characters has been ditched.

13. This is all I use for my shows and all streams within IPAD browser. I can confirm VK and ISHARED are the best streams, failing that its the VIDUP, VIDBULL, VIDTO streams, the rest are full of spam and not worth the hassle.

14. Next Episode (5) is pretty good to, next is set up nicely, with the return of a certain individual

15. Ep6 was great, branching off into a different storyline :thumb:

16. Incredible side story, I'm hoping it leads into a spin off, the show is certainly popular enough to pull it off!

Whats likely to happen is he goes out all guns blazing and like a hero saving the child hes now bonded and committed to protecting.

Yes hes done some atrocious things but look at the world hes part of. His daughter turned zombie was murdered, his people who he stood up for and built a safe town for turned against him, and on top of that he just went a bit power crazy!

You can tell by the first half of the episode he just didn't care for his own well being at all and helped the strangers because he could. He became a new person once he burnt that photo and then locked into his new character when he committed to protecting the girl, cant wait to see where its going!

17. Episode 8:

I knew Hershel was going to lose his head :(

Have got 10 mins of this episode left to watch, but had to leave to go to work, can't wait to see what happens at the prison. I'm guessing Ricks lot leave in the bus then come back later to reclaim the prison

18. Great mid season finale some shocks, this is one of the best shows on TV.

19. What a great episode.I thought he was going to die.What happened to the sniper rifle though ?

20. I thought that about the gun too.