The Pile of Shame Club

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
Finished both clockwork tales and dark arcana, titles from artifex mundi, moved on to eventide next.

Still checking castaway for my last three badges, don't farm for gems anymore a million is enough, spend about 10 minutes tidying the island and switching off, I'd like to just delete but I want to complete it :rolleyes:

ODB

Global Moderator
Bomber Crew & Secret Weapons DLC done. Brilliant.

On to USAAF DLC next

@Riddler_Tam this is right up your street

Finally finished the DLC after fucking up twice. Game is fucking crack. Couldn't stop playing it.

Also broke my goal of never getting all the achievements in a game. Didn't try, but been playing it so much I ended up doing it by accident

ODB

Global Moderator
Impact Winter

Started this and hated it, tried a few times and hated it...then suddenly it clicked. Really interesting game, interesting premise. Defo worth a play and clearly one of those which you can play multiple times.

By the end the 30 day countdown actually becomes not enough time completely spinning the whole thing on its head

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
Out of 10 artifex mundi games got two left grim legends 3 and enigmatis 3,enjoyed playing them and the plats are nice also.

Castaway paradise has been back up and deleted, daily challenges are just silly, had a badge, worked towards it only for daily items and points to be reset in a few minutes, not waiting for badges to pop up as the wait is random if at all.

ODB

Global Moderator
Far Cry: New Dawn

On a par with FC5 but overall they are probably the worst of the FC series

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
10 artifex mundi games complete, moved on to god of war and the lego batman 3 season pass.. Don't have my save for lego need to finish the story for a 1966 batman character.. Stupid fucking requirement for dlc but hey ho

ODB

Global Moderator
10 artifex mundi games complete, moved on to god of war and the lego batman 3 season pass.. Don't have my save for lego need to finish the story for a 1966 batman character.. Stupid fucking requirement for dlc but hey ho
New God of War?

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
Prick. I knew you meant God. You haven't experienced the awesomeness of Gears.
And I never will :p

I meant new one or old one, ya Danny

Well enjoy. Cause it's fucking mint.
New one, played an hour or two so far looks great, getting a handle on new camera and weapon system, used to blades of olympus and them being stuck to kratos.

ODB

Global Moderator
In likely my final ever update, I have completed the main story campaign of Days Gone.

Honestly I think it's a brilliant game, plagued with some slow down and filler, but 100% worth playing.

Also...it's a hundred times better than that pile of shit that is TLOU and everyone spanks their monkey over that despite it being duller than an episode of songs of praise.

ODB

Global Moderator
Update. Fully completed it. All hordes and locations etc. Liked it so much it turns out I've been getting all the collectibles without realising it. So I hunted for 1 more to get the trophy and there's my first ever plat.

I can't recommend this game enough. Buy it.