1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

The Pile of Shame Club

Discussion in 'General Game / Hardware Discussion' started by ODB, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Woop woop

Welcome to the "it's shit" club

2. Find the fireflies, protect the girl... Found the bloody fuckers and the game still hadn't ended, tried to go for a poignant and emotional scene at the end but by then I'd lost all interest and felt nothing.. Unlike yc4 which hit the mark really well :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. From one survival horror to another, started alien isolation in space no one can hear you scream... I look forward to see it happen :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wolfenstein 2 done

Nowhere near as good as the last one. All the best bits were cutscenes

• Like Like x 1
  5. Atmosphere with alien is creepy as fuck, going around the ship hearing all sorts of weird shit, sound bar has been great playing this game, saving when I can, back to stealth ala tlou but I will survive.

6. Alright there Gloria

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I will be if I get back, from outerspace... :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. COD: WW2

Good campaign that. Best proper COD campaign since WaW

• Like Like x 1
  9. Killing floor 2, level 23 gunslinger, working towards level 25 and complete 25 online matches, should be nearly there on both.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rogue Trooper Redux

Good game that

• Like Like x 1
  11. Left ridley in a locker room to be savaged by 3 AI ship crew, can take creeping around the ship but if finally found the fight mechanics are woeful, played 4 levels it was enough.

Started mirrors edge catalyst, it looks so shiny and bright, loved the first game forgot how smooth the parkour can be once you get faith moving, will mix this with gt sport and a few arcade/indie titles.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Star Wars Battlefront 2 done

Surprisingly good campaign story wise...though probs cause I'm a Star Wars geek. Played it on easy mode just to fly through it

• Like Like x 1
  13. HZD DLC Done

Meh

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice done

Interesting game that, cool style and an interesting concept overall. Defo worth it

• Like Like x 1
  15. This is on my neverending list been getting a lot of praise and won a few awards it looks good.

Not been gaming much still on mirrors edge catalyst, nearing the end I think, enjoy the exploring and missions, combat is ok until it hits high numbers and enemies have guns.

You can't pick downed weapons up to use, need to run and hide to pick enemies off, they don't chase often and energy doesn't replenish until you beat them odd concept, takes a few tries but seems more hassle than something of an achievement.

Still a good game though even with this minor blip, into a new area kind of Asian fusion with floating walkways, water features and flower gardens.

• Like Like x 1