The Pile of Shame Club

ODB

Global Moderator
Lots of members with a pile of shame so a place to discuss anything related or to confirm what you are playing next and what you've just completed

What's on your pile of shame?

ODB

Global Moderator
So recently completed

Watchdogs
Watchdogs 2
Gears of War 4
Quantum Break

Not sure what to hit next

ODB

Global Moderator
Completed Homefront The Revolution

Would recommend avoiding this one tbh, it's shite

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
Won't list my shame it's to much to count the ways

Currently playing lego harry Potter year 5-7 for the platinum then finally finish lego batman 3 platinum, return to arkham city to finish the story and kill more zeds on killing floor 2 inbetween all that.

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
Not sure what next. Maybe TLOU but then I always say that and play something else instead
I've had that on digital since I got it with my original PS4 started it once and not went back, I said I would do one playthrough but not feeling it, I will one day, definitely... Maybe

Bartell

Global Moderator
My pile of shame.....

Tellgame Collection (all the games included Wolf among us/Borderlands/GoT, think only done TWD S1)
Lego Avengers
Lego Marvel
Lego Batman 3
Lego Jurassic Park
Lego Star Wars Force Awakens
Tropico 5
Dying Light
7 Days to Die

I used to love the Lego games, bought all these cheap, never get around to playing them

Hutchydarts

Iv got a long list aswell just completed minecraft story mode. Think I will start Harry Potter Lego next while playing killing floor 2 and soon to be platinumed.

ODB

Global Moderator
My pile of shame.....

Tellgame Collection (all the games included Wolf among us/Borderlands/GoT, think only done TWD S1)
Lego Avengers
Lego Marvel
Lego Batman 3
Lego Jurassic Park
Lego Star Wars Force Awakens
Tropico 5
Dying Light
7 Days to Die

I used to love the Lego games, bought all these cheap, never get around to playing them

That's not a pile, it's a small collection

Bartell

Global Moderator
Telltale collection alone he could clear in a week

The lego games he won't trophy whore those so another few weeks

It's nothing really
He can see what you're saying and he has a name lol!

It sounds nothing, then life happens, I get distracted by other games or people wanting to play other things or just my desire to play other things (normally something multiplayer) haha

Shit just remembered got Hitman complete collection too

ODB

Global Moderator
He can see what you're saying and he has a name lol!

It sounds nothing, then life happens, I get distracted by other games or people wanting to play other things or just my desire to play other things (normally something multiplayer) haha

Shit just remembered got Hitman complete collection too

Ignoring the console games when you have an unplayed collection like this sad **** then we can talk about a pile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ODirtyB_69

Bartell

Global Moderator
Ignoring the console games when you have an unplayed collection like this sad **** then we can talk about a pile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ODirtyB_69
I keep forgetting about my PC. It's more than adequate to game. I upgraded it not so long ago ready to game then just never did. My steam catelogue isn't huge TBF as I try like mad to avoid steam sales to avoid a stock pile of unplayed games lol

ODB

Global Moderator
TWD S1 & S2 done

Not sure on whats next but I'm semi playing Aliens: Colonial Marines on PC at mo

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
Finished lego harry year 5-7 and lego batman 3

Picked up batman in the iceberg lounge in arkham city to finish that and added another 20+ games to an unplayed games folder, so I'd say I'm set for a while...

ODB

Global Moderator
Halo 2 done

Been sitting needing finished for a while that. Got stuck on it and gave up. Turns out I was going the wrong way

Lordofgames

I bought all halos and gow and wanna play them but never get time, so many new games, if only 1 of each which one but I guess best played in order right and what? 10-15hrs per game? worth going back to?