VGFourms in association with Capcom proudly present our Super Streetfighter 4: Arcade Edition tournament.....
- The tournament will use Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition on PS3 as the game of choice. Therefore you must use this game to play. No other game will allow you to participate in the tournament.
- The deadline to register your interest for the tournament is Thursday 10th May 2012. Entries received after this date will not be allowed.
- Once the level of interest is known, the fixtures will be compiled and announced in this thread.
- Each round will consist of a best of three fights, with the winner moving forward to the next round using a knockout format.
- Each fight must be viewed in the lobby by a neutral player to confirm the result.
- Fixtures will start from 14th May onwards.
- In order to play in the tournament you must be a registered member of VGForums.co.uk
- Within a round, the winner of each fight cannot change their character. However the losing player may change characters between fights.
- Although the winner of each fight cannot change their character between fights, they ARE allowed to change their Ultra combo between fights.
The Good Stuff
The overall winner of the tournament will receive a retail copy of Streetfighter x Tekken on PS3, together with a Streetfighter x Tekken poster (plus anything else we can find behind the VGF sofa).
The runner up will receive a Streetfighter x Tekken poster.
Therefore please sign up below in order to participate in the tournament. If you have any questions please let us know.
And good luck everybody! :thumbsup:
Conner Tam :lol:
For the latest standings, as well as fixtures and results, please see here:
Table of matches: