1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Singstar on the PS4

Discussion in 'Music Games' started by prison_inmate, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Just had a thought, I was planning on binning the PS3 when the PS4 is in my grasp, however I guess I wont be able too as we still have plenty of drunken Singstar sessions.

Sony do me a favour and allow all of my purchased tracks to transfer over to the PS4 and allow me to sing them (awfully :rotfl: )

2. I would say that Sony have done the X-Factor a very big favour, especially in your case :rotfl:

3. Not that I have ever tried it but I think you can sing DL tracks via the XMB Singstar app? If thats the case I hope they are transferrable to the PS4.

4. sing star announced for ps4 details available on the [url_link=http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/05/21/singstar-coming-soon-ps4-free-microphone-app/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SCEEBlog+%28blog.eu.playstation.com%29]playstation blog[/url_link]

5. Great news, I hope they release an app so I can play the songs I already own without the need to have to purchase the PS4 version to be able to.

No reason to keep the PS3 now.

6. You can also you your phone as a mic apparently.

7. release date for the ps4 version is slated for the 28th of october here is the track list:

5 Seconds of Summer – She Looks So Perfect
    Avicii – Hey Brother
    Bridgit Mendler – Ready Or Not
    Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe
    Clean Bandit Feat. Jess Glynne – Rather Be
    Coldplay - Magic
    Demi Lovato – Let It Go
    Disclosure Feat. AlunaGeorge – White Noise
    Ed Sheeran – Lego House
    Ellie Goulding – Burn
    Icona Pop Feat. Charli XCX – I Love It
    John Newman – Love Me Again
    Kylie Minogue – Can’t Get You Out Of My Head
    Lady Gaga – Born This Way
    Lionel Richie – Hello
    Lorde – Royals
    Naughty Boy Feat. Sam Smith – La La La
    Olly Murs – Dear Darlin’
    One Direction – Best Song Ever
    One Republic – Counting Stars
    P!nk Feat. Nate Ruess – Just Give Me A Reason
    Paramore – Still Into You
    Pet Shop Boys & Dusty Springfield – What Have I Done To Deserve This?
    Pharrell Williams – Happy
    Plan B – She Said
    Selena Gomez – Come And Get It
    Swedish House Mafia Feat. John Martin – Don’t You Worry Child
    The Lumineers – Ho Hey
    TLC – No Scrubs
    Train – Drive By

[/youtube]​

full details from the [url_link=http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/09/16/singstar-ultimate-party-release-date-track-list-announced-ps4-ps3/]playstation blog[/url_link]

#7 Riddler_Tam, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
  8. That playlist is shit. I better be able to download my tracks I have already purchased for the PS3 version.

9. YMCA
    It's Raining Men
    Relax
    Gimme, Gimme, Gimme
    I Will Survive
    Dancing Queen
    Go West
    Macho Man
    I'm Too Sexy

Be honest, that's your playlist spot on isn't it?

10. Must dig out my leather chaps and false 'tache!

11. Be sure to take photos [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. PS3 purchased songs should carry across as it is a PS3 ‘app’ rather than a game and done through store. Disc based…I’d hope that it would be able to read the PS3 one (as it is the only game that is backwards compatible from PS2 on PS3). PS2 disc would be optimistic.

TBH, you should be able to convert your discs to downloads but depends on the licencing I guess.

List is ok. I think we’d easily be getting Let It Go, already got Hello, Dear Darlin’ would be a maybe, Counting Stars would be interesting (although goes very high) and Happy…

Millsy is just after Best Song Ever for a quick wank.

13. It won't be able to read the ps3 discs and dlc is subject to licence like you say, but if bought on ps3 and released on ps4 you will be able to use it.

14. ...PS2 discs for Singstar work on PS3.

That is all.

15. Quoted on the blog though that there will be no disc swap for ps4, after someone mentioned it works as a requirement for bf4 upgrades :|

16. ...said the same last gen ;)

TBH, disc based for PS3 was tiny in comparison to 2...I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe the PS2 discs will work like all PS1 discs working on PS3...2 gen gap and tha'.

17. Singstar is really fun with friends gd laugh when ur drunk. Might b fun to pick this up. There will b 1 night i wont forget been on it singing and my partner been in labour and we didnt even no she was PG. song choice STAY by shakespear sisters. Didnt no if she was in pain by my singing or from the labour hahaha. Member this night Riddler_Tam

18. Preordered on Amazon, only 20 quid.

19. My order turned up this morning, let the bad singing begin.