1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Season 3 AGM

Discussion in 'VGFL - Sim Madden League' started by dwevans, Feb 13, 2019.

1. @VGFL Member

Please post by the end of the draft if there are any specific rules you would suggest modifying/ammending to help the league progress. We will aim to make any changes by the end of preseason but for now the current rules remain. Please keep to them.

Please bear in mind when suggesting rules that the philosophy of the league is to encourage realistic gameplay whilst avoiding exploits of CPU AI.

We look forward to hearing your suggestions.

2. I liked last season's changes and I am not currently pushing for further changes. (Unless Daf plans to relent on Calc usage, but we all know that's not going to happen )
    Well done by all this season!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. 1) bring back the PA rule on 3rd downs. Just increase the distance barrier or something. This season has been but OTT on the PA

2) ban playmaker because that is a glitch to the D

3) reduce injury frequency just a tad. Not significant but just by a % or so.

4) with few seasons left increase XP % so that picks still have some value otherwise trades will become less meaningful.

5) keep hot route rule - unlimited or limit to 4 if have too

Ta
    Vinay

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Maybe the player stamina could be looked at yo stop players using the same players on every down, players never seem to go yellow or red very much So they don’t seem to need rotating
    In real games very few players play every down, and the rotating of player would make players have to utilise their squad rather than just sending out their starters on every down.
    Just a thought

• Like Like x 1
  5. Got to remember tho that if you overuse a player the chance of injury increases. So it nets off really. Better players don’t tend to get injured as frequently as say a mid 80s player

6. 1. Change rule on PA on 3rd back to original rule. A PA is a PA even if you change your HB route.

2. Decrease stamina for more roster use.

3. Different FA rules on random advance times. Should be around one hour rather than 3/4 hours to stop all night bidding wars.

4. Number of spin move per play. I have witnessed people doing 4 spin moves in one run. This is not sim.

5. Increase XP to assist with rookies becoming better players.

6. Open draft to all. Allow everyone to see all stats and news stories to make the draft more even.

7. Selection of the proposed rules changes posted which I'm on board with:
    - Change rule on PA on 3rd back to original rule. A PA is a PA even if you change your HB route. [there is 300 plays in playbook]
    - Different FA rules on random advance times. Should be around one hour rather than 3/4 hours to stop all night bidding wars. [this is a big one, advance window with 4 hours always creates huge biding wars and can be easily exploited by the person who is advancing, we rarely see advances which happen in "early" window of FA1, and no one wants to spend 4 hours in one evening checking FA bids]
    - Ban playmaker because that is a glitch to the D [it looks really stupid when defender just stands there and covers air]
    - Keep hot route rule - unlimited or limit to 4 if have too [max 2 hot routes, and I would even include motion in "hot route" count, it is pre-snap adjustment]

8. Regarding PA rule, I understood this wrong. I even didn't know we are allowed to use it this year, never knew the rule was changed last season. But if the idea is to used it sporadically and avoid punishing people who called audible to PA than everything is fine. I thought I will now see guys using PA on every 3rd down... Taking PA rule change back, never had any issues this year with my opponents using that!

9. Let every team have one chance to ask for a team to be put on AP so they at least get to test there team for one game in pre season

10. Unfortunately my question was lost in the chat.

For those proposals changing the PA rule back. Can you clarify why you'd like that and what problems it caused this season?
    Additionally please what kind of punishment you would expect if broken.

@Vinay gogana @GhettoBiggie @Eaglewolfenstein

11. Just revert the play action rule back to normal.

Punishment.

Nothing to severe if done first time.

Maybe just punt the ball back. No need for a ban. But if caught numerous times then maybe a ban

12. Few occasions where even with pass guess play on linebackers I wasn’t ushering was cheating up. When in a 3rd and long also the main plays like Pa post PA crosses was abused. Maybe limit how many times a PA is a called in situations like that cuz sometimes a PA will be the correct thing to do if they run comit thinking run on 3 and long