1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

PS+ Content And Updates

Discussion in 'Network Store Games' started by Riddler_Tam, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Thread created for psn+ contend and updates.

here is the list of december psn+ content:

PlayStation Plus Content

Content and offers available until January 4th 2012 unless otherwise stated:

From December 7th:

Tomb Raider: Underworld – 100% off
    Cool Boarders (PSone Classic) – 100% off
    Sneezies (minis) – 100% off
    Orbit (minis) – 100% off
    Split/Second: Velocity – 50% off
    Split/Second: Velocity – Deadline DLC Pack – 100% off
    Disney’s Bolt: The Game – 50% off
    4 Elements HD – 40% off
    Rocket Knight – 50% off
    GoldenEye 007: Reloaded – One week early access demo until December 14th
    Festive Dynamic Theme – 100% off
    Stripes Part II Dynamic Theme – 100% off
    PixelJunk: Sidescroller Player One Avatar – 100% off
    PixelJunk: Sidescroller Player Two Avatar – 100% off

From December 14th:

Marvel Pinball – 100% off
    Marvel Pinball: Captain America Table – 50% off
    Marvel Pinball: Fantastic Four Table – 50% off
    Burnout Crash – 50% off until December 28th
    The Studio – Hanging Mobile Theme – 100% off

Please note: additional offers may become available throughout the month. Keep an eye on the Plus section of the PlayStation Store and the weekly Store update posts for more information.

2. Re: PSN: New Stuff & Price Changes *Updated 27/10/11*

I've got Hydrophobia on XBL. not played it much but it was a bit gliitchy and had a lot of problems, looks good though for what it is

HOWEVER

Its disgusting what the company did with this and I GENUINELY hope they go under fast. They stuck it on XBL and charged for it, fixed a few issues but when realising how much they had to do they pulled the plug on any support leaving owners stuck with the issues. A year+ later they updated the whole thing, added 'prophecy' into the title, added more content and updated the graphics and launched it on PSN & Steam and ignoring the countless people who bought it on XBL. Companies that do this deservce to go under. I got this really cheap in a XBL sale so I wasnt bothered but the amount of people that bought this broken game at full price and got ditched is an utter disgrace. Only way I'd take it is if it was free, but no one should EVER buy this game

3. Re: November PSN+

Thread moved and merged

Would people prefer PSN+ Updates and Store content etc to be kept seperate or in one place? I can see the logic behind either action to be honest

4. Re: November PSN+

Probably best seperate but not fussed also could they both be stickied had a hard time finding them to add the new content :thumb:

5. Re: PSN+ Updates - Last Updated #02/11/2011#

threads split and moved to Announcements as requested

6. Re: PSN+ Updates - Last Updated #02/11/2011#

I wish there was trophy support for the old Bandicoot games.

7. Re: PSN+ Updates - Last Updated #02/11/2011#

Can someone confirm if all of your game saves get saved in the fluffy cloud?

I know you can't copy some game saves to external drives, and was wondering if this was the same with the PSN+ game save thingy-ma-bob.

8. Re: PSN+ Updates - Last Updated #02/11/2011#

You won't save much HDD space with game saves. It's the game installs that eat your HDD for breakfast :(

9. Re: PSN+ Updates - Last Updated #02/11/2011#

If I was looking to get a new PS3 though and transfer my game saves....all of them?

10. Re: PSN+ Updates - Last Updated #02/11/2011#

I'm not 100% positive, but i believe it's only new saves that get uploaded to the cloud service, old saves can't be transfered. I could be wrong though.

11. Re: PSN+ Updates - Last Updated #02/11/2011#

psn+ discount for 9/11/2011:

I can't confirm the cost of blops or how long the deal will last for.

12. Re: PSN+ Updates - Last Updated #02/11/2011#

Think it's £47.99 lol

13. Re: PSN+ Updates - Last Updated #02/11/2011#

the deal for black ops wasn't issued not sure of the reason though.

here is the psn+ discounts this week

odb was correct on the blops price which makes this discount poor compared to what you could pick it up for in-store :|

14. Re: PSN+ Updates - Last Updated #02/11/2011#

psn+ deals for 23/11/2011:

15. Re: PSN+ Updates - Last Updated #02/11/2011#

if is was the South Park millionaire I'd have that

16. Re: PSN+ Updates

I have updated the first post with the list of december deals for psn+ this is split for both the 7th and 14th.

there is also the following to note:

There hasn't been many full game trials past couple of months so this will be something to look forward to... and probably get me spending some more as well :roll: :lol:

17. Re: PSN+ Updates

Cheers Tam..pretty poor at moment. Hopefully some good deals crimble week and hopefully a 12 month sub incentive too

18. Re: PSN+ Updates

anyone thinking of taking on psn+ there is a deal available if you take a 12 month plus sub you get jurassic park: the game for free here is the blog link with details of the deal:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/12/ ... /#comments

it is noted that the offer is only available until the 12th of december and if you signed up since the 23rd of november you will be entitled to it.

there will also be a 25% discount for those already with plus if you still want to purchase the game.

19. Re: PSN+ Updates

Does this apply to those that already have subs? got the 90 day so now wanting to get this like we were chatting about before