1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Pre-Season Poll (VOTE QUICK)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by deanomcfee91, Nov 15, 2017.

?

What do you want to do for pre-season.

Poll closed Nov 15, 2017.
  1. Option 1 Slow and Steady

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  2. Option 2 Quick and risky

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. Pre-season
    @VGFL Member

After the draft, daddyleagues will be updated from there you can see all the Free agents. Please send me a list of Free agents you'd like to sign. I Will then divide 1 players/team up using draft order until each team has 3. E.g. Dolphins will get the 1st pick from the FA pool. Make sure to send me enough names also in the order you would like them otherwise you might not get any. Please send me your list with your team name as a title via PM on here otherwise I won't accept it. I need your list by 12:00 GMT Thursday.

OPTION 1
    We will advance to preseason week 1 at 17:00 GMT On Thursday. You can then sign your assigned FA's the list will be posted on the forum.

Advance to pre-season week 2 at 09:00 GMT till 21:00 GMT Friday (Free agent free for all)

Pre-season week 3 will be from 21:00 Friday till 17:00 Saturday
    Advance to pre-season week 4 at 17:00 Saturday till Sunday at 17:00

If you can schedule your preseason games feel free to play them if not no team will be placed on CPU.

Advance to the regular season will be on sunday at 17:00 GMT. We will then advance at normal times from then on. Regular season week 2 will begin on Thursday at 22:00

OPTION 2
    We still have the FA draft until 17:00 Thursday you will then get 5 hours to get on and sign your allocated FA's and cut your roster down to 53 .(ANYONE WHO PLAYS A CPU GAME WILL GET A 1 GAME BAN AS THE CPU WILL SIGN FA'S AND YOU WILL SCREW EVERYTHING UP). We will then advanced to regular season week 1 at 22:00 Thursday and we can advance as normal and get straight in to the action.

• Like Like x 1
    #1 deanomcfee91, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  2. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Voted
    Option 2