1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Position Changes

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by deanomcfee91, Oct 9, 2017.

1. @VGFL Member

I'm getting annoyed with people not following rules. If your unsure please ask or check!!!!

The new trend seems to be breaking the position change rules.
    7. Player position changes are as follows:
    • 3-4 DE - 4-3 DT
    • 4-3 DE - 3-4 OLB
    • ILB - OLB
    • OT - OG - C
    • SS - FS
    Moving Players out of position in orded to buy traits for them that dont belong to they group will incur an instant penenty and you will have to trait removed.
    All position changes have to be reviewed by the trade committee.

Because people decide to do what they want. We the commissioners have decided to revoke the warnings as of the beginning of next season. Anyone found breaking any rule will now get a 50 point penelty and will miss 1 game.

Any player who has made these changes need to post on the forum here:
    http://www.vgforums.co.uk/forums/position-changes.356/

I'll give you till Thursday at 10PM GMT to get it done. Some of you have had more than one opportunity to do this and after saying you would haven't.

You can find your position changes on the transactions screen in case you forgot.

Teams that have made illegal changes are:
    Bengals
    Cardinals

Chiefs
    Giants
    Jags
    Patriots
    Redskins

Also before anyone asks why I haven't posted mine. It's because I spoke to the other commissions via psn. They can confirm. I will also post for reference.
    @Eaglewolfenstein @brunty

• Useful Useful x 1
    #1 deanomcfee91, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  2. Read and understood

3. Oops sorry boss I'll sort it now.

4. Sorry I did move one of my tweener linebackers who would to see what he was like at safety in practice mode. I am in a bit of an injury crisis so was looking at options. No traits were purchased. He was moved back later that evening. Apologies. Was this the case you were referring to?

5. yep and don't worry i already checked lol.

6. wanna switch from 3-4 to 4-3 and wanna have Mack from OLB to DE and Edwards from DE to DT

7. Yep that's fine.

8. Yep

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Yes he's huge lol

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Can’t post on the link for some reason

Thomas Mannelly C to LT
    Takoby Thompson RG to RT

11. Telvin SMIth OLB to MLB
    Maurio Howard 3-4 DE to 4-3 DT
    Byrum MLB to ROLB

12. All ok

13. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::mooning::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1