1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Machinarium Review

Discussion in 'Gaming Reviews' started by MilkyMalky, Sep 22, 2012.

1. I used to play DotT and Monkey Island too. I completed Machinarium this morning and I would recommend it to people. It's a nice change for the 'usual' games out there.

2. I don't think I've ever played a point a click adventure before, I instantly dismissed this as I thought it was just another pointless platform game, I might give it a go now (especially as it's free), cheers Uncle Milky ;)

3. Started playing this a few weeks ago nice little game art style is good although confusing at times when looking for items to clear areas.

It makes a break from the norm like xorro mentioned will need to make time to playthrough until the end.

4. you've NEVER played Monkey Island? even a little bit??? you need to rectify this!

5. Thanks for that Milky. I've been pondering over wether to buy this for my ipad or not. I'll get it when I get home on the strength of that review.

6. Out of interest who has played the Monkey Island 1 & 2 HD versions...but played in the original way? I miss the blockiness

7. Craptacular, just realised, I never put the scoring chart on the bottom of the review.

It got a 7/10 from memory, will upload it tonight.

8. Nope, never. Not sure why tbh. Must've just passed me by.

9. you got an ipad?

10. Monkey Island - getting Cheese Squigglies from the boat.

I think I liked DOTT better though, weirder.

Played them both on the PC, I hope DOTT comes out for ps3

11. Not yet but thinking about getting one, just trying to convince the ol' ball and chain that we need one :D

12. +1 I absolutely loved the game. Would love it to pop up on PS3.