1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Last night on COD: WW2...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WWII' started by Wicksy, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Some great matches last night on ww2, war mode is great fun and was good to be in a full party unlike the last couple of cod's lol. If anyone likes rush on battlefield then they will love this mode.

Cheers @RobbieBrewis @Jonny ankers @brunty @deanomcfee91 and Mr Kreedhopefully more again tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah man if the Mrs allows me haha

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I am on female lock-down until Wednesday! :(

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Pull up your pants and go get your trousers back and get on cod :laugh::laugh:

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Not sure if it's worth the beat down or not?! :confused:

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Failing that

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. I like your style :laugh:

8. Thoroughly enjoying this years COD. Namely blowing up @RobbieBrewis with grenades during search and destroy lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Everyone loves blowing up @RobbieBrewis as he has a bitch fit most times :laugh::laugh:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Came across a hacking **** last night.. thought it was @Wicksy .
    On pointe du hoc between the east gun turrets and the middle. They were glitched in the rubble next to a main spawn point just sniping out it was ridiculous. I managed to see him a couple times but he was literally impossible to shoot or blow up. They ended the match 20-0
    Other than that been mostly a pleasant experience lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. why me lol i tactically patrol an area not camp out in rubble :rofl::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Just on top of bins then? ;):rofl:

13. there no bins i have found as of yet on WW2 so go fuck your self ginger :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Who would think I could enjoy a game of COD again.

I would say GG but we got destroyed in war. I swear those ***** cheated

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. fuck yeah glitching mother fuckers. yeah was good tho after that

• Funny Funny x 1