1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

How to add your IPTV M3U Sub into a Bouquet on Zgemma box

Discussion in 'Gadgets/Tech' started by Wicksy, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Before you start this process you will need to install some software called E-Channelizer - http://echannelizer.com/downloads.php and select the installer package.

You will also need your M3U file from the Aftermath admins who will send you a link to this, clicking the link they send will download the file to your PC.

STEP 1

Start the E-Channelizer software and you will greeted with this screen, Click NEW under get started.

[​IMG]

STEP 2

We will need to connect this software to your Zgemma box, Click Devices Tab and click Add New....

[​IMG]

STEP 3

You will need to fill in your Device Name (can be anything you like), enter your IP address of your Zgemma box. if you dont know it you can get this from your menu on zgemma - Menu > Information > Network.
    Leave Username and root default unless you have changed it before then add, click OK when done.

[​IMG]

STEP 4

Click on the devices tab and click Read

[​IMG]

once fully read you should see E-Channelizer look like this

[​IMG]

STEP 5

On the right hand window you will see all your bouquets that are on your Zgemma device. To start the process of adding you IPTV sub to a bouquet you will need to do the following.

Right click on the +1 Channels bouquet and click the plus sign to add a new bouquet.

[​IMG]

STEP 6

A small window will pop up. Enter a name for your new bouquet, on mine i did [IPTV] Aftermath and click ok

[​IMG]

STEP 7

once its added that bouquet click on the small TV icon to the left of it and then click on the Bouquets tab at the top. Click Import M3U and select Playlists

[​IMG]

STEP 8

On the window that opens you will need to locate the file Aftermath send you that you saved to your PC, click on the file and then click Open button. This will add the IPTV streams from the file in to your bouquet.

[​IMG]

STEP 9

You will now see all the streams appear in the window just to the left of the Bouquet panel. To upload this to your box click Devices tab and click Write...

[​IMG]

STEP 10

Once that done you will get a prompt on your TV the software has updated.

You will need to restart your device before the bouquet will appear Menu > Standby / Restart > Restart GUI. Another way is just hold the remote power button until a menu pops up on TV.

you will now see your IPTV in EPG (Excluding guide) or in the list then you press up or down arrow on remote.

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. Adding EPG data to the IPTV streams

Following the next steps this will show you how to add EPG data to each IPTV stream. It can be a lengthy process but it works.

STEP 1

Click on the TV icon on your bouquet in the right hand panel (You will see i have split up my M3U file into sub sections myself). Where you can see the streams in the middle undder favorites, Double click a channel for an example i will do some of the sports channels.

[​IMG]

STEP 2

In the small window that pops up you will see your basic stream details that imported from the M3U file. Under the EPG and Picon section of that window is where you will be adding the EPG for the said channel.

Click on the drop down arrow in DVB Service and click the plus icon to the left of 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G

[​IMG]

STEP 3

Scroll down the list until you get the channel for your stream like in the image below and click it. Hit OK button once done and carry on doing the rest or just selected ones if you dont want all of them.

[​IMG]

STEP 4
    To upload this to your box click Devices tab and click Write...

Once that done you will get a prompt on your TV the software has updated.

You will need to restart your device before the bouquet will appear Menu > Standby / Restart > Restart GUI. Another way is just hold the remote power button until a menu pops up on TV.

STEP5

Press your EPG button on remote and scroll to your Bouquet. the below picture is my IPTV bouquet for UK sport

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Beyond my kindergarten knowledge of expertise, but looks amazing :)

4. how do i add epg for foreign channels (usa, canada etc) basically i want to create a sports bouquet with full epg ?

cheers

5. Hi peeps I am just looking into this can anyone recommend a good stable provider?

6. Salesman @Millsy will be with you shortly. he can advise on best place for IPTV

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The device that runs iptv on it... :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. You Scottish cockwomble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Just stay well clear of the fucktards that are Aftermath.

• Thanks Thanks x 1

10. I've got a samsung smart UHD tv which has smart iptv app running on it