1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Homeland

Discussion in 'Film & TV' started by Askew, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Anyone been watching this?

Just caught up on the first two episodes on 4OD, need to watch the third tonight!

Really good from what I've seen so far.

2. -KYAWPKzY[/youtube]

that it?

like the look of it.

what time its on at??

will catch up on 4OD over next day or two

thanks for posting

#2 Heñborg, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
  3. Saw the first two episodes but haven't had time to watch the 3rd yet. Enjoying it alot so far!

Damien Lewis is a great actor too.

4. Yeah, this does look good. I'll probably wait for the series to end and then D/load it or something and watch it in one hit. I very rarely watch stuff when it's actually on TV.

5. Yeah that's the one Henborg.

Superb cast and the story line is exactly the sort of stuff I like watching (spooks, 24 etc..)

6. I'm probably going to "do a Wario" and have a good old watching session...although should be on 4OD for a while?!

7. Yeah, it's pretty good so far. Not a bad cast I guess. Should be a good series.

8. Good series soo far yeah, good cast and some hot ladies! :D

9. Although I've never watched it, I think Madmen would have the hottest cast...well, just Christina Hendricks...I would chop my legs off...

[​IMG]

It's not even the boobs (which are mahoosive) which are the main influencing factor…just the overall package.

10. lads the full season of this is available to download on any torrent site. I got them all in one go no probs.

11. It was a very good show... lost its way in the middle I think but the final few episodes were pretty good. Where the show was left after the final episode, I can't see whatever story line that pans out having the same impact as it did in the first few episodes.

12. Is anyone watching the second series?I didn't know if they'd be able to match the first series but I'm really enjoying it so far.

13. Just on the penultimate episode of season 1 now and I'm really loving it, hope season two is as good.

14. Is here any way of watching S1 online or on demand? I have Netflix, but it's not on there. Series 2 is being recorded.

15. There's plenty of streaming websites about, best one I know is 1channel.

16. Started watching this last night. I'd seen the Pilot before but watched it again, then episode 2. What a performance Claire Danes gives. Gonna keep this going each night and cram it.

17. She slowly gets on your tits though, and that stupid wide eyed look she gives, apart from that great series but they are dragging it out into a third season.

18. Went full at it about two months back watched right up to the end of season 2 will likely watch a few of season 3 in one go via the apple TV.