Highlights

deanomcfee91

VGFL Commissioner
I will try to post as many games as i can, i can only access videos posted on twitch. I can't find any freeware for youtube, does anyone know of any?

deanomcfee91

VGFL Commissioner
chargers vs titans was part of pre-season week 1 and raiders vs saint are part of week 1 oops.
i need to check next time lol

deanomcfee91

VGFL Commissioner

WEEK 1 fellas hope you enjoy put a lot of effort in to this one.

Also if you want to skip straight to a game, you will have to go to youtube.
search for VGFL sim madden league.
Go to the page then go to the description and the links are there.
Don't forget to subscribe too

dwevans

VGFL Commissioner
Awesome dean! Great work. Glad to see Tyreek getting the split screen treatment!

I know you had a lot of picks in your game but almost all were thrown straight at defenders, most of which were usered.

Some really good games in week 1! :clap:

Kallax4

Great work
Hard game against Buc's our QB are out for some heavy training on passing this week haha
Think J.W had 7 Interceptions

Last edited:

dwevans

VGFL Commissioner
The long intro makes it look like i'm watching something not computer games related official at least if I get my phone out at work. ;)

deanomcfee91

VGFL Commissioner
[USERGROUP=38]@VGFL Member[/USERGROUP] hopefully i will be able to get week 4 highlights out to you guys tomorrow night. Week 5 highlights may be late as i have a very busy week next week but i will try my best to get them out on time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartell

Global Moderator
[USERGROUP=38]@VGFL Member[/USERGROUP] hopefully i will be able to get week 4 highlights out to you guys tomorrow night. Week 5 highlights may be late as i have a very busy week next week but i will try my best to get them out on time.
I have a quiet morning and just wondered @dean how did week 4 highlights come along? Or did you not get chance to do them? If not then all good, I just fancied watching some while I had some spare time