Ghostbusters Movie

brunty

VGFL Commissioner
Global Moderator
VGFIFA Mod
February 14, 2016 is the date that 1989's Ghostbusters II predicted the world would end. Thankfully, it didn't. Now, you can see a sneak peek at the new movie, while a full trailer is coming on March 3.
Ghostbusters stars Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, Kate McKinnon, and Leslie Jones as the ghost-busting team. They aren't shown in this teaser, but we do get to see some city shots and speeding police cars.

A number of actors from the original movie will also have cameos in the film, including Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, and Sigourney Weaver.

Ghostbusters arrives in cinemas on July 15, 2016.

Maverick177uk

The thing is women are just not funny in films, certainly not funny enough to bring in that sort of money, who's it aimed at, old ghostbusters fans will probably hate it, new ones will tend to be young lads who won't attach to the women, just leave things alone Hollywood and stop trying to push PC bollocks on us.

Wicksy

Administrator
Forum Owner
VGFIFA Admin
Now if it was better looking women in less clothing then yes i would watch, but going by the girl line up in that photo then the it will probably turn my nether regions to a micro penis. I think I will stay away from this film unless i hear good reviews.

T_Riddler_

Administrator
Forum Owner
Now if it was better looking women in less clothing then yes i would watch
This any better mate:

There is some films that are best left where they are, ghostbusters is one of them, the magic of the original was with the cast without them it's nothing.

Millsy

Global Moderator
Now if it was better looking women in less clothing then yes i would watch, but going by the girl line up in that photo then the it will probably turn my nether regions to a micro penis. I think I will stay away from this film unless i hear good reviews.
I heard from tam that your penis was that small already, is there any truth in the rumour that Apple whole design concept of the micro sim was based on your penis:D:p

ODB

Global Moderator
I'm going opposite. I reckon it will be OK, not great but OK...the originals aren't great films but they are just good fun so that's all I'm looking to get out of it.

I also like McCarthy and Wiig

ODB

Global Moderator
I just clicked...glaring mistake in the trailer. Pretty poor they couldn't have got the facts right

Ghosts are all to neon for my liking and my expectations have been lowered significantly

Maverick177uk

Is this a remake or I addition too I only ask is that they mention the first film at the beginning, anyway easy miss for me.

ODB

Global Moderator
Is this a remake or I addition too I only ask is that they mention the first film at the beginning, anyway easy miss for me.

Reboot...so its odd they have put that at the beginning. Even the cameo's from the original film wont be the same characters apparently

Would make more sense if it linked to the originals...so after Vigo the work dried up and they shut down and now these lot are starting it back up

ODB

Global Moderator
No. Fucking. Way!

You're kidding right? It looked like it was going to be butt-fucking awesome......
Yeah but however bad you thought it was going to be multiply it by 10

I wouldn't listen to him he hates fight club and believes that han should have stayed shooting first, what does he know :rolleyes:
I don't hate fight club...its just massively overrated....its meh at best

Don't start me on who shot first, everyone knows I'm right on this bar utter wankers, completely changed the dynamic of the characters

clumsy

Han shot first. Did it utterly change the character? Nope, not for 99.99% of people who watched the film and didn't notice :D

Oh, Fight Club is quality. So wrong on that.

ODB

Global Moderator
Han shot first. Did it utterly change the character? Nope, not for 99.99% of people who watched the film and didn't notice :D

Oh, Fight Club is quality. So wrong on that.
anyone who watched the originals and then the remasters will argue that point