1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Ghostbusters Movie

Discussion in 'Film,TV & Music' started by brunty, Feb 15, 2016.

1. February 14, 2016 is the date that 1989's Ghostbusters II predicted the world would end. Thankfully, it didn't. Now, you can see a sneak peek at the new movie, while a full trailer is coming on March 3.

Ghostbusters stars Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, Kate McKinnon, and Leslie Jones as the ghost-busting team. They aren't shown in this teaser, but we do get to see some city shots and speeding police cars.

A number of actors from the original movie will also have cameos in the film, including Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, and Sigourney Weaver.

Ghostbusters arrives in cinemas on July 15, 2016.

2. This is going to be shite I predict

• Like Like x 1
  3. Estimated $150m budget. Good luck getting that back i reckon.

4. The thing is women are just not funny in films, certainly not funny enough to bring in that sort of money, who's it aimed at, old ghostbusters fans will probably hate it, new ones will tend to be young lads who won't attach to the women, just leave things alone Hollywood and stop trying to push PC bollocks on us.

5. Thats all you needed to say!

Personally I think they'll kill it off for those who grew up with the original however it could be a success with the newer generation!

6. Now if it was better looking women in less clothing then yes i would watch, but going by the girl line up in that photo then the it will probably turn my nether regions to a micro penis. I think I will stay away from this film unless i hear good reviews.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. This any better mate:

[​IMG]

There is some films that are best left where they are, ghostbusters is one of them, the magic of the original was with the cast without them it's nothing.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. I heard from tam that your penis was that small already, is there any truth in the rumour that Apple whole design concept of the micro sim was based on your penis:D:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I'm going opposite. I reckon it will be OK, not great but OK...the originals aren't great films but they are just good fun so that's all I'm looking to get out of it.

I also like McCarthy and Wiig

10. I just clicked...glaring mistake in the trailer. Pretty poor they couldn't have got the facts right

Ghosts are all to neon for my liking and my expectations have been lowered significantly

11. Is this a remake or I addition too I only ask is that they mention the first film at the beginning, anyway easy miss for me.

12. Reboot...so its odd they have put that at the beginning. Even the cameo's from the original film wont be the same characters apparently

Would make more sense if it linked to the originals...so after Vigo the work dried up and they shut down and now these lot are starting it back up

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. CLIFFS.....

Its shit!

14. No. Fucking. Way!

You're kidding right? It looked like it was going to be butt-fucking awesome......

15. I wouldn't listen to him he hates fight club and believes that han should have stayed shooting first, what does he know :rolleyes:

16. Yeah but however bad you thought it was going to be multiply it by 10

I don't hate fight club...its just massively overrated....its meh at best

Don't start me on who shot first, everyone knows I'm right on this bar utter wankers, completely changed the dynamic of the characters

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Han shot first. Did it utterly change the character? Nope, not for 99.99% of people who watched the film and didn't notice :D

Oh, Fight Club is quality. So wrong on that.

• Like Like x 1
  18. anyone who watched the originals and then the remasters will argue that point

• Funny Funny x 1