1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

FIFA 18 - Your Ideas

Discussion in 'VGFIFA - FIFA 18 League (PS4)' started by brunty, Aug 30, 2017.

1. @Registered

If anyone has any ideas for the new league you are more than welcome to post them here.

2. Could we do more teams than just premier league this season, it just didn't have the impact the previous season did, there was loads of variation and people having to sell players to get their squads suitable to play with less than a certain number of 85 rated but this time I don't think anyone had to actively sell players to get there squad ready, it seemed more fun with varied teams the season before

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. @Keeno thank you for your suggestion and yes we are looking at that very idea at the mo of having more top teams from around europe, hopefully that will bring in a little more excitement for the new season.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Carrying on the same teams to season 2 would be good,

• Useful Useful x 3
  5. How about.....

At the end of this season we do a World Cup?

Group stages as close to the real thing as possible.
    Teams given out in order of world ranking to finishing league positions ie. bottoms place would get Germany, top place would get Iceland.

• Like Like x 2
  6. It's not a bad idea, will mention it towards end of season.

7. Another one,

How about goal of the month? Three winner gets a small cash prize of £100k and it's judged by a panel of three forum members? One or two non fifa.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. think this was something @brunty was looking at doing for this season

• Like Like x 1
  9. Another idea (I’m on a roll)

How about some derby games.....

Ars v Spurs
    Nor v Ips
    Palace v Brighton
    Man U v Man C
    Etc

Just for fun

Or how about the bottom 4 clubs do a Championship style play off at the end of the season to try and win the golden, silver, bronze and wooden spoon?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I Think it was better last season with only PL teams
    This season we have all the overboosted teams Real, Bayern, Barca ,PSG, MC....

Now we have boosted teams with great players as manager and they are very good and they are killing machines
    on the grass haha
    Think it was more fun when we had only PL teams .. then you could struggle on with Stoke and get some points on counterattacks and hard defence...
    But i understand it fun to dribble and make lots of goals , but it also great to get 0-0 away against City with Crystal Palace

11. What about when we reset maybe use 4* teams then get all the top players 94-86 in draw so each team gets a star player then rest of players can go into auctions each season

12. we are not resetting teams now till fifa 19, will take all ideas in to consideration for next time.

13. I'm villa is that not varied enough lol maybe cud do

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Maybe cud do a NFL style draft for players, select the team you want then we all draft a starting 11 then like it randomly generates the other squad players then people can trade and sell