1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

E3 2018

Discussion in 'General Game / Hardware Discussion' started by ODB, Jun 5, 2018.

1. E3 2018 is almost upon us

Please post any rumours, leaks or hopes in the comments below

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Hey, it’s almost E3 again! PlayStation’s got plenty of updates to share — so many, in fact, that we’re going to start the party a little early.

The main course will be served at the PlayStation E3 2018 Showcase, which starts early Tuesday morning, 11th June, at 2.00am BST/3.00am CEST – watch it live at playstation.com/e3.

But we’re preparing some tasty appetisers to hold you over until then. Starting Wednesday, 6th June at 4.00pm BST/5.00pm CEST, join us at live.playstation.com, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter as we count down to E3 with new game announcements and updates each day leading into Monday’s Showcase.

PlayStation Blog will have expanded coverage and videos each day as well, but if you watch live at 4.00PM BST/5.00pm CEST you’ll be the first to know!

Here’s our ‘Countdown to E3’ schedule:
    Wednesday, 6th June at 4.00PM BST/5.00pm CEST
    Announce: New PS4 game With PS VR support

Thursday, 7th June at 4.00PM BST/5.00pm CEST
    Release date for an upcoming Worldwide Studios title

Friday, 8th June at 4.00PM BST/5.00pm CEST
    Announce: New PS4 game

Saturday, 9th June at 4.00PM BST/5.00pm CEST
    Announce: New PS VR game

Sunday, 10th June at 4.00PM BST/5.00pm CEST
    Details: An eagerly anticipated game comes to PS VR

Source playstation blog

3. Fallout 76 going all out with the advertising [​IMG]

4. Leaked PS list (I'm thinking its BS lol)
    [​IMG]

5. Lol Agreed, looks way to good to be real a lot of big names on there.

Since the ps4 is slowing down sales wise I think they could do a slim pro and a mini playstation 1 to follow nintendo, probably lean more towards the first to be true though.

6. Probably but all of which are announced or rumoured for ages. Nowt new? I'd be surprised

As for PS2/PS3 I'd be surprised that its going to be free? And it's nothing great when Xbox has had it for donkeys. I just don't buy that tbh

7. Hmm interesting

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Click bait :rolleyes: jokes :rofl:

Where did you get the image from, interesting to see if the trailer in the leak sheet is true then.

9. Really hoping for a new Borderlands game.