1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

COD:WW2 PS4 Role call

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WWII' started by Wicksy, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. If you want to be added to COD:WW2 Telegram chat also then let me know and i can PM the link.

1. Wicksy - PSN: Wicksy__
    2. Robbie - PSN: RobbieBrewis
    3. Ash - ashbeige
    4. Prison - prison_inmate

• Like Like x 2
  2. UltimateSnipeEzZ/360/24/7bby - PSN: RobbieBrewis

• Like Like x 1
  3. oops forgot to tag @Registered, come on guys get on this.

4. Beta was very good. @brunty played until about 4am this morning and loved it. Feels like old COD is back!

• Like Like x 1
    #5 RobbieBrewis, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  5. Heard it all before

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. I'm in. Not sure when it's being delivered but will be free Tuesday night for some gaming.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yep I'm about, my copy is being delivered today. Should be on tonight.
    PSN : ashbeige

• Like Like x 1
  8. I played beta and wasn't impressed at all the. Still to much jumping bullshit and lag connection was wank

I enjoyed the AW beta more shockingly

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. I wouldn't believe what brunty says, guy drinks fosters and supports stoke, he's on a level with having a conversation with groot... How was cod brunty.. I am brunty...

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. Still got forever to down load on my lads PS4, will set his account as primary on mine when it finishes so I can grab it too. So should be downloaded twice in about a 100 hours.

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. You will be pleased, as you will be guaranteed not to finish last if I am playing.

12. The most redundant question of the day.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Who asked you, you ****?

14. You did when you asked the question without directing it at any particular person, therefore opening it to answers from anyone reading the thread, you fucking jizz-slurping dumbass.

• Funny Funny x 5
  15. Campaign any good?

16. If I say yes will you believe me?

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Zombies looks good. Loads of jump scares this time around. Not sure about the perks though. My copy got delivered today so will be on possibly tomorrow evening if I get time. Going holibobs next week so not much time to play and pack.

18. Perhaps. I tend to mostly enjoy the campaigns. AW was the best COD campaign for years

19. Here is my in depth review.

Campaign is the best I've played for years, I actually wanted to finish this one unlike the rest of the wank released in recent years. great story and really well done.

multiplayer feels a little cartoony at first, but after a while feels and plays ok. not amazing but far from wank. for all you old farts out there like me, this multiplayer isn't played a million miles an hour with 12 year old wankers bouncing round like a fucking pogo stick. That said the drop shot has deffo made a come back. The matches are faster paced than BF1 but no where near as fast as previous COD's which evolve exo suits etc.

servers were fucked on day one but they have got better since, the online game screens ( transition between games etc..) seem to hang but I think that will be patched out soon as I know there is a fix being worked on for the servers.

Worth buying fuck yeah! Its worth it just for the campaign, looks pretty and plays well. online is ok and I will probable put a shit ton of hours playing it or at least until battlefront 2 comes out.

overall I would buy it again just for the campaign

PS. I should have also said add me to the list please

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    #20 SNIPER___7.62, Nov 5, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2017