1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Bad Company 2 Night

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by WolfCarnage, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Dig out your discs and dust them down, I'd like to get a BC2 night going on friday. It needn't be long, if we find too many empty games then we can all swap back to BF3.

Come and join me for some quality mic chat and a different experience altogeather. Go on, you know you want to.

2. Re: Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

Can do. You've twisted my arm.

3. Re: Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

Sounds good. If i'm around, i'm in.

4. Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

Let's make it happen. I've asked the BFN crew if they're about also.

5. Re: Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

That's a negative as no longer own it!

6. Re: Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

I'm in, but would like to play som bf3 as well

7. Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

We can do some BF3 too.

A few of the BFN boys will be about for BC2 so we can rip the town up and have a right old laugh.

8. Re: Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

Why not lets see if I can break the 2 hr game play barrier

9. Re: Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

Not got BF2 so will be on BF3 all night.

10. Re: Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

Count me in. Just have to remind the borrower who has it at the mo to bring it back.

11. Re: Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

Really looking forward to dusting this off tonight :thumb up:

12. Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

All set for tonight. I'll post in the HDUK site to remind the BFN boys, there's a few of them on.

Get ready to go "errrrr, these controls are funny"

13. Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

I'll see who's on tonight and decide from there wether its BF3 or BC2 for me tonight. I'd happily play BC2 but for the fact that I've played it for about 30mins and so haven't unlocked anything and don't know any of the maps, so basically I'll be canon fodder!

We'll see.....

14. Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

Let's see who your favourites are Hoo ;)

Tonight would be the best time to play. Give it a go for an hour min and the go back to BF3 if it gets too much. You'll soon unlock the good stuff.

15. Re: Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

What time we starting

16. Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

Well I'd like to say 22:00 sharp but I've got to make sure the wee man is settled first. I'll be logging on anytime after that. Don't be shy to start without me though.

17. Re: Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

Feeling like crap tonight, so decided to give it a miss. Hopefully this'll become a more regular thing, gutted i missed out.

18. Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

We should make it regular, it was a good night really. Shame about the lack of opposition. And sorry for popping off a lot, I was trying to join us up with the BFN boys to get a full game going.

Classy retro game.

19. Re: Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

Sorry chaps, came online about same time you lot left :(

20. Re: Bad Company 2 Night Fri 6-01-01

I joined at the back of 10, was in the same team as others but solo near the end of a game on Laguna Alta. Next game was Port Valdez and I was joined by a noob that I know. I got disconnected (of course) and when I rejoined I was solo again and the opposition had 2 tanks in our spawn. After 3 or 4 spawn deaths I left and went to BF3.