1. Come on then lets get a list of names down for who's got this so we can start partying up and get some private matched going. http://www.vgforums.co.uk/threads/cod-ww2-ps4-role-call.10312/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
New!! Join User Group option added. Head over the this thread to see more information and instructions on how to join - http://www.vgforums.co.uk/community/threads/join-user-group-mod.6449/

Achievements & Trophies Thread

Discussion in 'General Game / Hardware Discussion' started by fozzeh, Mar 31, 2014.

1. I've had a pretty quiet year so far -
    103 CoD: MWR
    104 CoD: W@W it's only taken me 6 years and 9 months to complete lol.

I'm working on R&C HD on the Vita and I'm trying to build myself to go back and do NG+ UH on HZD.

• Like Like x 1
    #821 Xorro, Mar 1, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  2. 100% trophies on soma, nice little game, great atmosphere and story.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Platinum trophy on the late shift my 60th overall, nice little game for the milestone enjoyed it quite a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  4. 105 Ratchet and Clank HD (Vita)

Working on HZD NG+ on UH.

• Like Like x 2
  5. How are you finding it, I want to but been unsure if I want the hassle lol

6. The good news is you keep all everything from the first playthrough.
    The machines are tougher, I suffered quite a bit of damage from one of those deer things with the blaze cannisters on their back. Previosuly they'd run a mile but now they are aggressive.

I'm doing NG+ UH to get back to 100% completion, I am enjoying the game again but I am trying to learn to be more cautious and I'm having to make use of the protection potions which I rarely touched in my first playthrough.

You only have to complete the main missions, so it will be quicker to get through the game this time.

If you like the world of HZD and are prepared for the battles to be harder then go for it. If you're not fussed then don't :)

P.S. The weapons from The Frozen Wilds are handy as they are stronger, I've read you can get through it using these rather than spending a fortune on the Adept weapons.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Platinum 61, midnight deluxe from the same developers as 36 fragments of midnight.

neat little game plays similar to tennis in the face nothing to taxing.

also enjoyed the main titles symphony from Erik satie called gymnopedies a nice musical piece.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Plat 126

WWE 2K18

And to think I was done when I got my 100th plat with WWE 2K17 :LOL:

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's HZD 100%.

NG+ took about 14 hours with skipping all dialogue and cut-scenes. You can avoid most fights, just call your horsey and gallop away :D

10. 100% on the park, creepy as fuck in the closing section of the game, had a few jump scares.. I didn't scream :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Working my way through RE7 after a break. Finished the game on standard, doing a speed run, then Madhouse...then I have to do ANOTHER ruddy run as I missed 1 (yes 1) collectible!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Rare plat for me - Hitman: GO. Played through most of the first few chapters legit but then it just got really daft with the number of moves needed and working out the patterns. Chapter 3 onwards was much quicker following a guide :clap:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I enjoyed H:GO. Did the same...tried myself then used a guide on nearly every level.

14. Platinum 62 burnout paradise, a trip back to paradise city main game and dlc finished, thanks to @Hutchydarts for the online fun and being a prick with unwanted takedowns.

Platinum number 63 with season 2 of batman telltale, enjoyed it a lot, story and character development built well through the game, has some of the best graphic design on a tt game I've seen.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Plat 127

SLYDE 99p fae the store and the quickest plat ever in a time of 1 minute :D

Followed by plat 128

MIDNIGHT DELUXE

Another easy plat

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Plat 64 with the same game.. Dirty, cheap but it's there so why not...

• Like Like x 2
  17. Slyde has been a popular game today!

I got it this morning for plat #108.
    107 was Lara Croft Go

Back to something more involved for my next plat.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Burnout paradise

Take me down to paradise city we’re I found plat 129

And thanks to @Riddler_Tam with helping with the challenge trophys and giving myself loads of laughs by taking him out :D

Just as good as when played on the PS3

• Like Like x 2
    #838 Hutchydarts, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  19. Platinum 65 wheels of aurelia 6-8 hours to get, guide needed, neat little indie title, road trip in 1978 italy, narrative and some races.

Milestone reached 400th gold, walking dead michonne episode 1.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Platinum 66, life is strange before the storm, enjoyed it just as much as the sequel, the bonus episode has no trophies linked to it but I'll play it before I delete the game.

• Like Like x 1